Comprehensive Dental Exams in Burnet, TX
The best smile is achieved through good oral health! At Burnet Dental Center, we perform a comprehensive dental exam during your first visit to our office. Our goal is to determine any immediate dental needs and plan for your future dental care.
During your comprehensive dental exam, Dr. Harris will:
- Review your dental and overall health since your last visit
- Review your full mouth series of x-rays to check for decay, cracks, or chips
- Evaluate your jaw and bite
- Examine and chart any existing restorations
- Screen for periodontal (gum) disease
- Conduct a TMJ examination
- Screen for any signs of oral cancer
- Discuss any cosmetic concerns
Dr. Harris will evaluate all the information gathered and create a personalized treatment plan. Call Burnet Dental center today to schedule your comprehensive dental examination. We look forward to partnering with you to help you maintain optimal oral health and enjoy a healthy smile for a lifetime!